Friday, July 17, 2009

REDICULOUS!

So my boys are gone right now... it's still fresh. We dropped them off in Beckley, WV today at 11am with their Grandma Zelda and Grandpa Luigi... (not real names, just the boys names for them).

I know they're in good hands that love them, but I miss them horribly. Angel thinks I'm a little rediculous, but this first night is KILLING ME! I'm so used to playing Nerf Basketball with Zach every night and laughing. We tuck them in, and have a little touch lamp in their room that we act like we blow out. Then as I'm leaving the room and shutting the door I say "See you in the future", but that future is so far away right now that I can't hardly stand it.

Maybe I'm a panz... but I stood in their room, shooting Nerf ball, and crying... missing all the love that has been added to our house by two little boys.

I can't imagine life any other way... all the inconvenience melts away in the overwhelming torrent of the love of my boys.

Our reunion will be GLORIOUS!

0 comments: