Friday, November 02, 2007

Keep Moving Forward...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPeople like Walt Disney have always been inspiring to me. Their stories, and the quotes that have transcended time. I heard a good one recently. Apparently he would tell this to new people coming in, and those interested in the Disney process.

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

I think I'm a keep moving forward kind of guy... almost to a fault. Looking back is good, don't get me wrong. I know we learn from the past... in fact I LOVE history too. But if we look back, just to look back, and we keep looking back... well, just try walking that way. It won't turn out well. I love being curious, and heading down new paths. I love seeing where things will take me. Almost being a step behind myself.

Open up doors, do new things... BE CURIOUS, because curiosity may have killed the cat, but it gave the mouse a whole new life.

Thanks for being inspiring Walt!

0 comments: