Thursday, November 01, 2007

...Smell my feet, give me something good to eat!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had forgotten a part of my childhood until Spencer came home from Kindergarten with something new that his teacher had taught him... you all know it, so go ahead and say it out loud, promise it will make any stress go away.

"Trick or Treat... Smell my feet... Give me something GOOD to eat... If you don't... I DON'T CARE... I"ll pull down your underwear!"

Yeah! Good job! Don't you feel better? I mean... what if we really operated life in this manner? What if you went to McD's and applied this? #1... You'd be pullin' some underwear down FO' SHO! Secondly, how would they respond??? Can you imagine the looks?

I know that maybe I shouldn't like Halloween so much, because it's "pagan", but it's hilarious! I love it when people get into it, and have a blast. I love watching my kids dress up...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love wathing them get excited about their acquisitions of the night...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe pagan holidays have a good plan... HAVE FUN... People will like it!

Remember your childhood... it's good for you! If you didn't get to trick or treat as a wee lad... go for it now... dress up... live vicariously through your kids for halloween. They'll love you for it!

1 comments:

Brenda Christmas said...

I forgot all about the last half of that rhyme! I just used the first half tonight as part of a business post to entice people to dine at a certain cafe. LOL